- Bringing awareness among women through literacy programer.
- Securing women for their cause against atrocities committed against them by any member of their families, communities or Government officials.
- Self employment Schemes with the Government help or with the help of autonomous bodies and big private institutions like Khadi board etc.
- Helping women in achieving economic independence through cottage industries according to the raw material and the market available near their respective areas.
- Carrying a nutrition programme with its own resources and with the government resources.
- Preparing women to active the ability for their representation in various fields - society, assembly, parliament and various other important institutions. Dishy would also work for them in the direction.
- Imparting technical knowledge through various technical training programmes with a view to providing them employment at their homes or nearby industries.
- Arranging cultural programmes for women with their help in a way that would expose importance of women and also make them aware of their cultural heritage. Besides women talents in various performing arts would also be given exposure.
- Seminars and lectures of different women dignitaries would be organised to apprise women of their rights and duties and also the guidance for progress.
- 'Disha' would also work for the reservation of women in educational institutions, Government jobs, State Assembly and Parliament.
- Bringing awareness for communal harmony and preparing them to fight communal designs in the society.
- Training about child care/proper nutrition.
- Bringing out a fortnightly publication for women.
- Organising women squad in every village, townships and slums.
- Helping them to obtain finances from the financial institution under self employment schemes.